Our goal is to provide game-changing employment in high-tech jobs; advancement in concept development that supports FCoE and the two U.S. Army’s Futures Command Cross Functional Teams (Long Range Precision Fires and Air & Missile Defense) located on Fort Sill; prototyping of new and emerging technologies that fulfill Army requirements, technological gaps and shortfalls.
- High-Tech Jobs – conservative estimate of 150 within 2 years (there are currently 52 Cross-Functional Team jobs at the Fires Center of Excellence).
- $14.8 Million investment in purchasing and repurposing Central Mall with $4 million as an initial investment in renovating the Mall.
- An estimated 275 service, retail, and other ancillary jobs (includes valuable employment opportunities for military family members).
- Economic and industrial development includes increased and sustained investment in STEM education.
- Conservative estimate for total economic impact: $50 Million.
- Average High-Tech Salary is projected annually to be $100,000.
More information will be added in the near future.